- Neighbourhood Plan
Find out about the joint Neighbourhood Plan proposed for Baginton, Bubbenhall and Stoneleigh & Ashow and complete the questionnaire.
- Baginton Village Video
- A45/A46 Tollbar End Improvement Scheme: -
- The A45/A46 Tollbar End Improvement Scheme has been given the go-ahead by the Secretary of State and, subject to Statutory Procedures, will commence in the Autumn of this year. Attached is the letter of 29th July 2013 from Galliford Try, which descibed theearly works that needed to be carried out, starting at the beginning of August 2013.
- The Highways Agency held a Start of Works public exhibition about the construction of the A45/A46 Tollbar End Junction Improvement Scheme at the Holiday Inn Coventry South, London Road, Ryton on Dunsmore, Coventry Warwickshire, CV8 3DY on Friday 29th November 2013 from 2pm to 8pm and Saturday 30th November from 10am to 4pm. Representatives from the Highways agency and its Contractor and designer answered questions and concerns raised.
- See the Highways Agency website for full details of the scheme, including their quarterly newsletter that has information on progress.
- Coventry & Warwickshire Gateway Development: -
- The planning application for this proposed development was submitted to Warwick District Council (WDC) on 12th September 2012. The application reference number was W/12/1143. Baginton Parish Council objected to the planning application and made representations at the Planning Committee meetings on 19th December 2012 and 12th June 2013. The Planning Committee voted 7 to 3 in favour of approving the application at the June meeting. The Parish Council wrote asking the Secretary of State, Eric Pickles, to call-in the application, as the decision by WDC was against National Planning Policy. Mr Pickles decided to do this and instructed WDC not to grant planning permission pending a Public Inquiry.
- The Public Inquiry finished on 13th May 2014 and the Inspector is now in the process of writing his report and recommendation for the Secretary of State. A decision is expected on or before 19th January 2015.
- See the Gateway Public Inquiry section for Proofs of Evidence that were presented at the Inquiry.
- Warwick District Council is preparing a revised Local Plan for Warwick District, which will guide the area's future development for the next 15 years. The document has been prepared and is supported by a range of reports that can be found on the WDC website.
- There was a six week consultation period that began at 4.00pm on Friday 16th May and ran until 4.45pm Friday 27th June 2014, where comments were invited on the draft plan. The outcome of the consultation process is awaited.
- The latest Village Newsletter at the bottom of this page (can be viewed as a PDF)
- View the Baginton Village Directory of Information
- Volunteer to become a Street Champion for the police/Neighbourhood Watch
You can contact the website to request general information using the Contact Form under General Info to the left of this screen. To contact the Parish Council, village hall or other individual groups/services featured on the website, please contact them directly using the contact details on their web page.